• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New owner of a Milano Red DC5!

Hello everyone!

recently purchased an 02 Honda Integra in Milano red! Its replacing my beloved Nissan 350z and im quite happy with everything so far! It was a compromise as its got 4 seats (although not the biggest haha) and far cheaper to run but still retains a bit of fun.

Its been remapped so im told and the papers show 230bhp but the only mods i can see are an improved fuel rail and exhaust so im guessing some of the mods might have been removed since that was done.

Im now looking to replace the front discs as they are heavily warn and from searching on here most are saying OEM discs and Ferrodo pads so might stick to that for now, although the dixcel setup has always appealed to me too so not sure yet.

Im looking to improve the lower down torque a little and im guessing some headers and a Gruppe M intake will help with this but if anyone has any advice that would be great!

Heres some pics!

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Looks nice mate, rare to see a Milano one, and the black rims really suit it :)

I know this car. Was tempted by it last week tbh. Did the guy sort you a good deal?

lol had me worried for a second, did have a check done on the car. The supercharger explains the new clutch and fly that the previous owner replaced a few months back, was looking to do something similar so be good to know what parts remained, anyone know the guy?

I believe Dynax's brother owned it, also a guy called Samuel Mcdonald, who was a bit of a rogue.

This was a friend of mine who lived just a couple of minutes from mine, really nice car i have been in it a couple of times. Very well looked after by Neil you just brought it from.

Back