• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New to the forum- my ep3

Right. So you only drive the car on work business then?

internet-police-140x140.jpg

:lol:

Nah I'm on call, 24hours 7days a week so have to have my vehicle with me at all times so I can get to work and go out To any call outS :( sucks abit but at the same time can be insured on anything haha

You shouldn't be on a traders policy then, it should be fleet insurance. Hey ho.

I'm fairly sure there are still age restrictions regarding traders policies and certain vehicles.

Yeah it's over a certain price range so for instance, range rover is too expensive, to drive socially but during work eg road tests it's fine

I'm not a fan of the rims TBH. I do like green though. I need to see some better pictures of the car as my old eyes can't really make out what is in the one picture.

I'm not convinced I would want to be in an accident involving your car.

Hahah why it make you sad? And ill post some up at some point dude, why wouldn't you want to be in a crash? Other than the obvious reasons haha

Keeping it green but because of the custom paint has to send something that was painted( the fuel flap) off for testing to find the paint match of you get what I mean!?

I like the colour, I like the Ings+ kit, but I think the rims get a little lost, may be worth looking at colour coding the centres to the bodywork. Your car is something different that's for sure ;)

Hi and welcome, i do like the colour, its very unique and stands out. And thats what i like.

Back