• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Toy

Thanks Joe, any tips on how to fix the bonnet. I think the laquer is still on but its just not shining at all :(

hahaha you know me mate it's my favourite CTR exhaust. Selling it was the biggest mistake ever in my car modifiying history

A few of my new toy as requested by some members sorry for the delay

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

Cheers lads,

Its obviously very nice and quiet :lol: to drive after the full spoon from the mani back and has alot more gadgets.

The extra torque is also great for instant go, totally different car to drive to my EP3 when it was at its maximum moddage, I look down and realise I am into 3 figures without kicking its t*ts in.

I dont think it handles quite as well when really pushing on but then again the civic did have the buddy club coilys on so overall I am pleased I switched.

just read through this whole thread. loving the progress all the way through. car looks so stealthy now

A few of my new toy as requested by some members sorry for the delay

DSC00042.jpg

Really, really nice car bud. :smt023 I especially liked this pic. ^^^^

Another case of white being the new black eh?!

Just one thing... How does this fit into JAE2010?! ;)

Cheers mate, yup I think white suits this car best but I would always go for black on most occasions.

Ah well thats one down side to it all no JAE this year :(

Cheers mate, yup I think white suits this car best but I would always go for black on most occasions.

Ah well thats one down side to it all no JAE this year :(

I'm sure you'd be welcome as long as you parked it somewhere down the road and got a lift in!! :p

Someone came in a Fiesta I think last year, no jap in that. We'd miss you on the late night drinking! :lol:

I'm sure you'd be welcome as long as you parked it somewhere down the road and got a lift in!! :p

Someone came in a Fiesta I think last year, no jap in that. We'd miss you on the late night drinking! :lol:

My paranoia with this car has reached an all time high, I wouldn't let it out of my sight.

Yeah, late night drinks, burgers and talking sh*te was all good :lol:

Back