• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Wheels **Edit - project now finished!**

Fitted my new wheels this weekend, a set of 17" Rota Torques in gunmetal and thought id also try out my new digital slr... :oops: so loads of pics! Just need to sort out some liteweight wheel nuts in black or red.

img03365nd.jpg

img03353qv.jpg

img03148mj.jpg

img03115qh.jpg

img03109ua.jpg

img03373qi.jpg

img03326bf.jpg

img03261xa.jpg

img03248ci.jpg

img03228do.jpg

Liking them a lot - I used to have a set of Bronze 17" Torques on my NHB CTR 8)

You used to have the Kei Velocitys didnt you??

With your DC Sports brace - Did you have to relocate anything to fit it?? :)

Gunn79 said:
You used to have the Kei Velocitys didnt you??
With your DC Sports brace - Did you have to relocate anything to fit it?? :)

I did, fancied a change. Wasn't sure if 17" would look ok after being use to 18" but i think they look ok in the end.

Only thing i had to move was the small fluid tank, but that was just moved down a bit. Not much room in there though to be honest.

Friendy said:
Looking cool sir, want to come and clean mine, need to get it on the track.

eer no, this one's difficult enough to keep clean! Really should get some track time sorted, haven't done it in ages!

Very, very nice, Andy. The wheels set the whole car off nicely. Very mean and aggressive looking :smt023

(Nice pics, too... that new camera was money well spent!)

Looking very 8) 8) , how the fook do you get it that shiney, i mean mine looks good when polished/waxed up but hell not that shiney :( :oops:

monkey boy kev said:
Looking very 8) 8) , how the fook do you get it that shiney, i mean mine looks good when polished/waxed up but hell not that shiney :( :oops:

Dont do anything special, just washed and waxed with Meguires and plenty of tlc. It's driven daily all year round so it gets looked after.

AndyGreen said:
monkey boy kev said:

Dont do anything special, just washed and waxed with Meguires and plenty of tlc. It's driven daily all year round so it gets looked after.

Hmmm, nothing different to what i do :? maybe you should wash mine for me next time?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

As mentioned above thats a really sweet looking CTR you have yourself chap.

Finally added the last modification i'm going to do to my Type R this weekend :cry:. After nearly 4 years of tuning i'm going to call it a day and just enjoy it.

Finishing touch is the carbon tailgate 8) , thanks to Stevie at Unit8!

200604230227800x6008qc.jpg

2006042302298006008fs.jpg

Back