• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Wheels **Edit - project now finished!**

AndyGreen said:
img03109ua.jpg
[/img]

i thought you had graphics at first...... :oops:

my bad, just clean as fook. =D>

one of the best ive seen, love the c/f tailgate and that 4x4 driver deserves :smt071

car is mint and looks like darth vaders love child :twisted:

must be well quick too. :wink:

Mate gutted about the scratch :evil:

If he drove off though how are you guna get his insurance to pay? :?

I think I heard him mention he got the guys reg. Hope it gets sorted at no expense to you :x

Those wheels are seriously NICE 8) !

As others have said that car looks amazin :twisted: :D

Cracking motor mate but I'd keep an eye on that DC sports brace and your brake reservoir.

When I was up at TDI once a guy came in and needed Mark to take a look at his car due to it leaking brake fluid. The cause was found to be the brace putting unwanted pressure on the reservoir tank and causing it to crack.

Personally I'd go for the J's Racing brace and get myself an ETD at the same time :wink:

CTR said:
Cracking motor mate but I'd keep an eye on that DC sports brace and your brake reservoir.

When I was up at TDI once a guy came in and needed Mark to take a look at his car due to it leaking brake fluid. The cause was found to be the brace putting unwanted pressure on the reservoir tank and causing it to crack.

Personally I'd go for the J's Racing brace and get myself an ETD at the same time :wink:

Good call, i checked it yesterday and it had left a mark! time for some relocation me thinks!

Back