• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

Also after looking around on the internet I think I've found the colour I want..

IMG_0458.png

let me know what you think :)[/QUOTE]

Loving the colour, very close to how I want to go. Maybe darker than what I have in mind.
But then don't want them to be too light on NHB.
Price is steep, I got quoted around that for a refurb on my old split rims. Around £60 a wheel seems fair.

Also after looking around on the internet I think I've found the colour I want..

IMG_0458.png

let me know what you think :)

Loving the colour, very close to how I want to go. Maybe darker than what I have in mind.
But then don't want them to be too light on NHB.
Price is steep, I got quoted around that for a refurb on my old split rims. Around £60 a wheel seems fair.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mate it's a tough one but im pretty set on this colour think a matte look would look better than gloss aswell so will have to see how it goes, and yeah £100 i was like :O but will do a bit more shopping around!

Small update just ordered my Tegiwa Gruppe M induction, because the owner before me has put some rubbish HKS mushroom filter on it has meant I had to order all the silicone hoses and stuff which is a pain but should look good when it's all in there :) I've heard nothing but bad things about Tegiwa's delivery times etc so I'm hoping they dont mess me around!

When you say rubbish HKS mushroom filter, do you mean just the filter or a whole HKS kit inuding polished intake pipes?

They're nowhere near Swindon. They're a good 2 hours away I'd say :lol: only reason I know that is because they are near me.

Very very good at doing wheel refurbs though. Very highly regarded. IIRC they're about £65 a wheel, cannot remember if that's plus or inc VAT though.

ah cheers bud tbh I want a good job doing so could be worth the travel, are they 2 hours from Swindon? or 2 hours from Reading?

They're nowhere near Swindon. They're a good 2 hours away I'd say :lol: only reason I know that is because they are near me.

Very very good at doing wheel refurbs though. Very highly regarded. IIRC they're about £65 a wheel, cannot remember if that's plus or inc VAT though.

They have 2 branches, Kent and Swindon.

Swindon shop is now closed, just checked. Sorry mate.

Small update just ordered my Tegiwa Gruppe M induction, because the owner before me has put some rubbish HKS mushroom filter on it has meant I had to order all the silicone hoses and stuff which is a pain but should look good when it's all in there :) I've heard nothing but bad things about Tegiwa's delivery times etc so I'm hoping they dont mess me around!

Having ordered several items from tegiwa, delivery time has never been more than 2 days from ordering. Maybe depends on stock and size of items.

Having ordered several items from tegiwa, delivery time has never been more than 2 days from ordering. Maybe depends on stock and size of items.

oh okay cheers buddy, they called me a min ago saying I ordered too many parts haha, so hopefully should be here Monday at the latest!

haha can never have too much on order. I get excited when the post comes hoping theres somthing for me. :)

oh no I mean I ordered too many for the Gruppe M I ordered another breather hose but apparently it comes with one so they refunded me that so I've got the big hose coming and the actaul induction kit, It's been dispatched already so better than I thought!

Got home from work today, and was very surprised to see my Tegiwa package had already been delivered only ordered it yesterday (25/10/12) so anything I heard bad about Tegiwa isn't true :)

IMG_0496.jpg

anyway I saw the box sitting there on my bed and was like a kid at christmas so had to just rip it open and see what was inside...

IMG_0497.jpg

opened it up and everything is there, can't wait to get it fitted!

Got home from work today, and was very surprised to see my Tegiwa package had already been delivered only ordered it yesterday (25/10/12) so anything I heard bad about Tegiwa isn't true :)

opened it up and everything is there, can't wait to get it fitted!

Fat_guy_chair_fall.gif

Just read this thread, car looks well nice mate, I'll be looking out for you in the Berkshire area, let us know how the induction kit is? Thinking about one for my car

HAHA yeah I know quite shocked myself from all the bad things I've been hearing!

Just read this thread, car looks well nice mate, I'll be looking out for you in the Berkshire area, let us know how the induction kit is? Thinking about one for my car

Cheers buddy! where abouts you based in Berkshire? and will do its all booked in to get fitted on Monday, I cant be bothered to do it myself way too fiddly! haha!

oh yeah Twyford is not too far. Not heard of them, i will look them up, good luck for tomorrow! looking forward to hearing what its like

Back