• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

nice and cheap ep3

bloody hell boys didnt mean to coz such a stir i didnt pay 1300 cash for it i bot a type r scooby with big end bearings away of a mate for 1000 (mates rates) fixed it and swapped for that does that make more sence sorry!!

:lol:. We love a scandal on here!

That seems like a bit of a bargain then. I would still sell for profit if I were you.

Welcome to the forum :D .

Great car at a bargain basement price. Amazing.

Drive it and enjoy the engine and gearbox, these are the best things in EP3's IMO.

If it lasts a year, which I'm sure it will, its done its bit and is well worth £1000 a million times over.

If someone offered me a EP3 for £1000 I'd buy it.

As the great Colin would say... It's a bit Loose!

I bet that engine and gearbox feel lovely. Honda Engines don't break in until they've done their first 100,000.

Congrats on the bargain price.

There a quite a few Honda engines on here that have done well over that and been problem free. Smeg's has done over 100K and was never serviced! :lol:

We was talking about this car in TGI's earlier and Lee said the exact same thing LMAO

There a quite a few Honda engines on here that have done well over that and been problem free. Smeg's has done over 100K and was never serviced! :lol:

We was talking about this car in TGI's earlier and Lee said the exact same thing LMAO

Pure craziness! I'm there worrying about whether the valve clearances been done on 2nd service or should I get them done just in case at 25k! :lol:

mines at 91000 now lol never had any problems at all though :) going for a service in october!

Pure craziness! I'm there worrying about whether the valve clearances been done on 2nd service or should I get them done just in case at 25k! :lol:

Valve clearances is a mileage thing rather than a time thing. Do them if you've done the mileage.

The missus used to do only 3000 miles a year so didn't need her clearances done until the third year!

Back