• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nicky's JDM EP3

Thought I would post up a couple of pics of the JDM

JDM-091016-7.jpg

JDM-091016-4.jpg

Fog light need re-wired into the rear lights
ctr13.jpg

White cam cover and buddyclub oil cap
004.jpg

After it got stuck in the works car park in the snow! Had 6 people trying to get it out!!!
work8.jpg

Stunning, and the engine bay is just superb. However that fog light makes me want to break down and cry, I'm considering the several hundred mile journey to sort it out for you. :D

The rocker cover was on Terry's car, and we swapped (plus cash) for my standard one when he was putting his car back to standard. Also got the carbon spark plug cover and buddyclub oil cap from him.

Cheers! I love that picture, the sun was just starting to go down, so the light is really nice.

To be fair, the car had only been on the road for a month since being imported so hadn't seen any contaminants etc. Paint was silky smooth too. With the weather recently, it more grey/brown at the moment!!!!

Nice man, these are the best EP3's for me.

Looks like its seen a Gruppe 'M induction kit in the past too.

As per; Fog light is a major FAIL, IIRC you can install a fog light into the current clusters fitted to the car.

Yeh a lot of people replace the drivers side reverse light with a fog light, which is probably the easiest way. Previous owner had a Gruppe M on, yeh! Well spotted!!!

Yeh a lot of people replace the drivers side reverse light with a fog light, which is probably the easiest way. Previous owner had a Gruppe M on, yeh! Well spotted!!!

buy a second hand uk drivers side rear light cluster and it has the hole all ready for the fog light. makes a better job of it.

Ah cool, I'll need to keep an eye out for you from now on!

I normally pass a 2 or 3 CTR's on the way home, but will keep my eyes peeled!!

Back