• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

nitrous oxide

not bad at all in he right measure and its set up properly.

Speak to the likes of CPL or TDI about it - sure they will give you a price etc. They do vary depending on few things like progressive controllers etc. If its only a 50 shot then you should be able to manage this via kpro no problem

CPL done mine - no problems at all, managed to get 310 bhp, the only issue is finding places to fill the bottel up!!

yea you need to watch where your filling it up.... I had a few refils up here in scotland, got the bottle filled up with nothing but air...... owned big time!!!

Ah ok, sorry i wasnt thinking...i checked with the hospital afew months ago but the bottle type wasnt one they was able to refil that was the same for BOC - who i though would have been easy for them to refil....

ok will give them a call. how much did it cost you ? how much does it cost on average to fill the bottle up?

Nitrous Oxide is Nitrous Oxide!?!

Just like Oxygen is Oxygen...

Yeah thats what I thought.... but IIRC I read somewhere that they said check to see if its suitable for cars.... or it might of been suitable for filling the bottles. I just thought I better add it just incase :eek:

I've had a look on the BOC website and they don't appear to sell Nitrous Oxide to Joe public. I'm guessing that they will charge any gas to be used for medical purpose at a premium, as it is going to be used on humans/animals therefore must be fit for consumption. I would imagine trying to source some for you local vets may be even more expensive than buying a bottle of NOS. It's highly unlikely that they will give you any anyway, as it's a compressed inflamable gas. They would be in the deepest shít if they got caught selling it under the counter.

On his site they have CRYO2 Kits, running CO2, what do they do, do they just work as a cooling system:confused: :confused: Sorry for sounding dumb, just thought if you are bottling up, NOS was THE way to go:confused:

On his site they have CRYO2 Kits, running CO2, what do they do, do they just work as a cooling system:confused: :confused: Sorry for sounding dumb, just thought if you are bottling up, NOS was THE way to go:confused:

Different application totally.
You spray nitrous into the engine and add fuel = bigger bang bigger grins.
You spray CO2 directly onto your intercooler to cool the charge temperatures. Really used for racing as temp buildup makes the car more laggy. But then you have the issue of residue dripping onto the track's surface so they may well back you up and not let you run.

Back