• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Noel Dazely do it again!

I've spent ages hunting round for insurance over the past few weeks. I've tried Adrian Flux, Elephant, Tescos, Chris Knott, GreenLight and Noel Dazely to name but a few. (and Sky who wouldn't insure me because of my Postcode!!!, lord knows how much the football down the road must be paying to insure his Gallardo Spyder & 997 Turbo which sit on the road!)

At the end of the day Noel Dazely have my business again with a quote that is sub £480. A few people did get mighty close to this but it was the best deal for me. So thanks to Dean for all his hard work on it.

I've used them before (I left renewing late last year and couldn't get a quote off them in time) and so I'm more than happy to be a returning customer.

The difference between my renewal quote and the quote I accepted works out as pretty much 40%, which is a lot of dosh to throw away.

Last edited by a moderator:
lord knows how much the football down the road must be paying to insure his Gallardo Spyder & 997 Turbo which sit on the road!)

Probably an obscene amount. We used to have an Arsenal player on our books, paying over £4k to insure his Bentley!

Yes, very happy with them also and i'm based in london.

I'm 27, 4 years NCB MR2 Turbo, £480 and also included a 23 year old driver too.

I've just had a quote from Noel Dazely for my new car and it was £400 cheaper than the nearest rival! :eek: Needless to say, I've gone with them again.

That's with mods as well. ;)

Just sent details off to enquire, want the NSX to be cheaper than the S2000 as it usually is. Admiral want 50% more this year, but the S2000 quote is a cracking one.

Simon, you tried lifesure?

Mention this forum and my username. They sorted me out a cracking quote.

Back