• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Noel dazely *do not use!!!*

Esure just quoted me & my hoe £500 fully comp 5yrs Protected No claims on CTR. I'm 27 so I'm not even going to bother phoning Noel f***ing Dozey!!!!!!
Put that in your pipe & smoke it bi-atch.

Esure just quoted me & my hoe £500 fully comp 5yrs Protected No claims on CTR. I'm 27 so I'm not even going to bother phoning Noel f***ing Dozey!!!!!!
Put that in your pipe & smoke it bi-atch.

Yeah, esure are pretty good, and michael's a winner!

I'm 28 and pay £880 for me and my sweet pea. Frickin manchester post code, sh|tbags

My insurance is due on the 24th, I just had my renewal from elephant @ £530. Using Direct line as mentioned by dotty and scouse they are coming in @ £380 for me and the mrs on my WRX.

They weren't the cheapest when it came to my renewal this year on the diesel but they have been easy to deal with. Every time I spoke to them, they were polite and did things efficiently. I'm very surprised to hear what you said Nat but, I'll ask them next time about signing up to different forums and touting for business that way.

For a quote on the next car i'm getting they priced the premium another £100 over the next competitor, who were Adrian Flux and Swindon.

They weren't the cheapest when it came to my renewal this year on the diesel but they have been easy to deal with. Every time I spoke to them, they were polite and did things efficiently. I'm very surprised to hear what you said Nat but, I'll ask them next time about signing up to different forums and touting for business that way.

For a quote on the next car i'm getting they priced the premium another £100 over the next competitor, who were Adrian Flux and Swindon.

I was really surprised too! I think they have new people in there or something. It's just a small branch in Frimley (where I was born and grew up- trust me, it's a small place!) Not sure if they have other branches.

I was even more surprised to hear about their web tactics to drum up business....but CTRO have actually banned their IP address now after so many instances :lol:

Just called Direct Line- great service and is the cheapest so far :D Cheers Scouse! :D:smt058

Back