• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Looks great as always! Love your car dude, one of the best s2000's I've seen
I think the rear of them become a bit too much when there's a hard top and big wing, but this looks just right. Maybe it's the mugen top instead of the spoon as those have the little lip?

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000

Few photos of the megameet. Tbh I forgot to take many as I was having such a great time. A team from Honda Japan were over and also Honda UK to have a look over the cars. They made quite a lot of notes and also before dinner came over to the four of us, Reinis, Louie, Lukasz and myself to ask us why the s2000 and a host of other questions about the car.

It was a great day out!

image by Tim Long, on Flickr

The low and slow 4 with the plus 1's

Then we stopped to get the bugs off after the drive

And back at the hotel, clean cars and waiting for the prizes to be awarded.
Cleanest, dirtiest, best standard and best modified.

And a well worthy winner of the best modified went to my friend Lukasz.
Photo taken on Friday night by Ryan McMurray.

So all in all, it was a super weekend and was fantastic to meet a lot of new people with the same passion for s2000s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Really is making me think about buying and modding an S2K early next year. So many options and just don't know - crap.

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000

Finally some proper photos of my car taken by my great friend Reinis at S2K Megameet 11 the weekend past.
Was a super day out spent with amazing friends and was great to get to meet a lot of new faces.

You can check out Reinis' thoughts on the event on his blog below.
His photography speaks for itself. Outstanding skills!

http://reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/honda-s2000-megameet-2015.html?spref=fb&m=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great as always! Love your car dude, one of the best s2000's I've seen
I think the rear of them become a bit too much when there's a hard top and big wing, but this looks just right. Maybe it's the mugen top instead of the spoon as those have the little lip?
Thanks mate :) I love the Spoon top as well, but I prefer the Mugen. Yeah the Spoon tops have a sort of built in duckbill spoiler. Car has to look very aggressive to pull the Spoon off imo. Mugen works in most applications. Car badly needs a rear diffuser to finish the look. Will be going voltex when I can afford it.

Few photos which help show the progress so far from the first day to present day.
It's been a great 18 months, but plenty more to follow.

Have to say this is one if not the nicest S2k's around, not too OTT and just right on the mean look :twisted:

Have to say this is one if not the nicest S2k's around, not too OTT and just right on the mean look :twisted:

Thanks bud. Very kind words. That's exactly the look I was aiming for. A clean but still somewhat aggressive without going completly bonkers. Once I get it to a point I'm happy with, it will be just a matter of collecting a few sets of wheels to change the look up. Wheels are everything for a car, and will ultimately make or break it.

Look forward to it, really nice car mate. Like N77 said, not too OTT and looks mean and race ready :smt023

Its your car and if you like it then who cares what the odd person thinks, screw them!! :smt080

Its your car and if you like it then who cares what the odd person thinks, screw them!! :smt080

Very true mate. I'm not worried at all lol. I only mod to please myself. Have the image of my perfect s2000 in my head and won't stop until I achieve it.

Back