• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Few photos from Letstance last weekend.
As you can see I badly need my new wheels to be ready lol.

Thanks to Reinis for the superb shots.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I agree, you NEED wheels :lol: Looking great though bud, proper sump scraper :twisted:

Yesterday saw the first topless drive of the year. About time to. No better feeling!

Picked up some grid drifts couple of days ago ;) just so happens they're finished in the exact same anodised matte bronze just like the genuine te's. Win!

Little stretch never did anyone no harm lol. Going to get fresh rubber on them but again there will be a little stretch as I need it for the stance I'm after.

Won't be to everyone's taste.

Oh Mai Daiz get over yourselves!! There's nothing wrong with a bit of stretch if it helps get the desired effect, in this instance, it's all about the Lows. It's not a track car, it never will be setup as it is, so you just do you and your car, and let the people who like Lows and a bit of stretch do them :D :rolleyes:

But then NS2R's are used on a lot of drift cars on the front, as they provide really good front end grip, I have 2 ready to go on the 32, and i'll be using them on the Bimmer Drifter.

These rears are no joke lol.
To be continued...

Though the fronts look unreal if I do say so myself.

Not my cup o fish personally but a great wheel, and pleased you're happy with it ! Look forward to the high quality photoshoot no doubt coming soon

Back