• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NRG Earthing Kit

NYA

Anyone point in the right direction as to fitting instructions. I got one from *ahem* the other forum but, there are no destructions. Anyone help:confused: :confused:

No mate, none in the box. And yeah, i gave them fogs a miss, cheers for the advice, it saved me some money;)

I bought the oem Honda ones £160, not cheap but easy to fit and they finish the bumper off. The hardest part of fitting is the wire you have to push into the fuse box, this is only hard due to poor access

Yeah, think i might have to get a kit from Honda after the new year, just gotta wait for a while because i'm looking at getting the Evo R lower Mugen Replica lip aswell.:D

You'd be surprised Tone, it's got some round thing that put all the cables to, i think, rather than Lee's which were all grounded using the negative battery terminal and bulk head.:confused:

Doesn't the round thing just fix onto the negative terminal Like Lee's kit? Just a bit more visually pleasing if you like that kind of thing?

attachment.php

If this is the same kind of thing, the circle thing has a clip that just slides of the top of the negative terminal. Then just send the wires to the relevant points.

Doesn't the round thing just fix onto the negative terminal Like Lee's kit? Just a bit more visually pleasing if you like that kind of thing?

attachment.php

If this is the same kind of thing, the circle thing has a clip that just slides of the top of the negative terminal. Then just send the wires to the relevant points.

no instructions or pictures then just send it back;)

Tone, cheers for that, that was the bit i couldn't work out what to do with:lol: :lol:

Rick, all sorted now, and it would cost me more to send it back than anything, only cost me 18 notes, but that included the 4.50 postage he paid:lol: :lol:

attachment.php

Yep, that's all it is.

Use my 'how to' to select the grounding points.

HTH

........or bin it and buy one of mine:rolleyes:

Back