• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Cheers man, it's back on the OEM rims right now so I can refurb the Lenso's. over winter I'll be doing a few bits to it, mainly colour coding some stuff and doing a few bits of interior work. Just sourcing some material at the moment to re-cover the headliner etc.

Okay, big plans over the winter. The dash is a weird rubbery material in a dark blue, which I quite like. Also the seat centres are blue, so with this in mind I will be retrimming the A,B & C Pillars, the headliner, door cards, parcel shelf, sun visors and door pulls in Navy Blue Suede material. Lyns is going to put a diamond stitched pattern into it for me to give it a bit of a luxury feel. I'm also going to refurb the rims in the same Navy Blue centres, with polished lip, as long as the lips come up okay after some work, due to a bit of kerbing from the previous owners. I just took a look at the interior trim, and most of it seems fairly easy to remove. While I was there I sorted out the heated front screen. I had to have a new screen when the car was MOT'd and the Auto Windscreens guy didn't connect up the drivers side electrics, handy I know. So I've just reconnected it and run the earth properly, and hopefully it's working okay now.

Any comments on the ideas are welcome lads;)

You be pimpin'
-Det-Mike-Lowrey-s-Will.jpeg

They be hatin'

Madness, I cant wait to see this! Do it!

I'm liking the plans a lot Darren.

Could I suggest also getting Lyns to stitch the letters ST into the new roof lining?

There is a guy on the mini forum that does retries & his work is excellent.
I think a roof retrim with a,b & c pillars to match is about £350. Want the link Darren?

So if you haven't guessed from Hattos cryptic clue, my gearbox Sh!t the bed on the way to Birmingham tonight. Apparently it's a known fact that the diff bearing goes, usually taking a large piece of the gearbox with it. I'm hoping things aren't too bad as I'm not exactly flush at the moment and the cost of a new gearbox could be a bit of a kick in the balls. So plans for the retrimming are on hold at the moment.

Saw this on FB. Unlucky bud and shiz time of the year for it to happen. :(

Back