• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Did you know that this monstrosity has a bigger brother called a Stepwagon. I've seen 3 so far and they are just as horrid, got a pic of a silver one if you care.

No front shot

1454658_10151785163911936_198872638_n.jpg

I'm even more offended at the fact it's badged a "Stepwgn"....dafuq, can't even afford two extra letters.

Did you know that this monstrosity has a bigger brother called a Stepwagon. I've seen 3 so far and they are just as horrid, got a pic of a silver one if you care.

YES.

The Sptgwn as I believe it is badged, was designed solely for transporting teams of Sumo wrestlers to and from training.

It shares some of the sh!t that the SMX does but it's bigger and has one of those weirdo mirrors on the back. Moar seats too.

It's like the anti Christ of style and fashion, but somehow it works. That glowing phallic gearknob is awesome!

If anything it will make you appreciate your next car more than you should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That weirdo mirror sets it off well

When ever i see one i immeadiately think of a Previa or Prarie think that Nissan did.

That weirdo mirror sets it off well

When ever i see one i immeadiately think of a Previa or Prarie think that Nissan did.

That's so you can get a Good look at the face of the person you have just mowed down as your rear wheel rolls over their panic stricken face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

null_zpse7deaf8e.jpg

null_zps8b008602.jpg

null_zps2fbebf59.jpg

He wants you. He's calling.

I do hope that this last pic is how you tame Bernie. Like turning an alligator upside down or holding its mouth shut.
null_zps00a25d97.jpg

Lol wut?

Mitsubishi RVR
Holden Ute
Honda beat
Fiat Multipla

By my calculations, they're your only choices.

Consider the RVR. You can put EVO bits on it and make it go like a greased turd off a shiney shovel, whilst still offending those with the gift of sight.

Back