• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

The literary world isn't ready for me.

I'm like a modern Kurt Vonnegut. Just without the skillz. Or intellect.

Bought some wheels. Off Hassan in Manchester. He wasn't in so I had to collect from his Dad. His Dad was wearing Adidas tracksuit bottoms and some flip flops. He didn't appear to be a man who would accept nonsense easily. Looked a bit like my old Maths teacher.

Was just about to buy some Nankangs and then I made the mistake of looking at some other wheels on ebay. Now I'm stuck in a quandary about which way to go.

God I've missed this sh!t - unnecessary mods. It's like it makes the pain go away.

This must be similar to what it's like coming off skag and then a couple of years later taking a hit again. Blissful idiocy.

We must have the same Hassan. Except my Hassan delivered to me and it was a trampoline instead of wheels. Drives a Honda stream. Pleasant man.

Everything about this is ideal. Insane car paired with insane man + forum for him to record the whole thing for the entertainment of the forumites.

What can possibly go wrong.

Some serious shill bidding went on.

Auction ended with me and one other buyer going head to head.

I got a second chance offer approx 2 minutes after auction end.

As much as I liked the wheels I like not being ripped off even more so I'm not buying them.

Plan A will carry on this week. Nankangs inbound.

Next up - head unit. I'm aiming for double din with mini disc. Just to be an ultranob.

I saw one of these monstrosities on the M2 yesterday, I was hoping it was you but it had standard wheels on it. I pointed at it hoping the gf would take a picture as evidence but she just laughed at it.

These are truly hideous IRL. They look like a budget A Team van with all the windows blacked out.

Back