• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

I'd hoped you'd died in that Tough Bender competition thing you'd taken part in. Alas that doesn't seem to be the case.

Was it the standard version, 4X4 version or the Lowdown version you saw?

Probably doesn't matter - they all look the same really.

I'm glad you don't like it though. I fvcking love it more every day. I've a new rattle that has developed somewhere underneath now.

Nankang x 4 were ordered this morning.

I'm going all the way with this one.

4x4 version? Amazing. I hope it's got ugly bumpers and unnecessarily high suspension, a la:

udedery7.jpg

Tough Bender was awesome, nearly killed me...but that's another story for a different thread, if anyone actually GAF.

It looked just like yours, but with shitty wheels and wind deflectors. Tractor spec arch gap, so was more than likely the "low down" version.

The guy was hammering it too, I think the hill aided his speed.

Mine has shitty wheels and wind deflectors you crunt.

And if it's the Lowdown version the arch gap will be less than usual. Have you actually been paying attention?

As for speed - 2.0 litres my man. Pure torke.

BTW - Nankangs were just delivered by a dead eyed goon. He asked my surname, I told him clearly "Lloyd".

Lord Lloyd.

Many moons ago I ordered a catalogue from Staples for reasons unknown. The website asked me for title and upon clicking the drop down menu it gave me the usual "Mr, Mrs" etc as well as the more exuberant "Wing Commander,
Archbishop, Dr" etc.

And so the stationary catalogue address to Lord Scott Paterson arrived as well as a wet signed letter from the area manager saying how honoured he was that someone of such high standing was using his humble service. I still received emails from him from time to time on my old address. I'll see if I can dig them out.

CSB.

If I was a gambling man, I'd bet that you ordered the catalogue as you needed some stationery.

Mods - can you have a word with Braveheart about his avatar please? That geezer stands accused of bald purse tickling and had the audacity to paint a picture of HRH (probably painted NUDE before he covered her with clothes).

I don't want it in my thread.

I considered changing it around the time of the Op Rowntrees Randoms but I felt the whole escapade captures my personality adequately.

If you can't handle it then I'll ping your ears.

From Scotland.

'LORD'

My Mum got a letter addressed to a Mrs Sue Ters once. True Story.

Scabby EP3 wheels go bye bye.

Nankang time please Mr Tyre fitter.

Happy. Could do with lowering, but I CBA with that hassle ATM.

Did think about red, but the DC2 had red wheels on black.

Plus they were already white, and I'm a lazy fvck with zero patience.

Back