• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

You may be of interest in these too then - now that is growing on me 8)

hondacivictyper304317li.jpg

hondacivictyper304314xy7gp.jpg

Personally - i'm loving it, even in the Banana Yellow. If it wasn't for that fact that by the time it comes out me and the missus could possibly be thinking about kids, i'd get one.

The side profile is nice I will admit. I guess you'll just have to close your eyes whenever your behind one :lol: :lol:

The boot spoiler either needs to be moved or as I've said previously have smaller roof mounted similar to the one the 2006 MY Subaru now has.

White looks the best IMO. The best colour any performance car can be painted if you ask me, except for the new Golf GTI coz it's got too much black plastic on it.

If you look at the side view carefully, does anybody think it has a similar shape to a 206?

I didnt notice until my mum says it has the similar shape.

Graham22 said:
If you look at the side view carefully, does anybody think it has a similar shape to a 206?

I didnt notice until my mum says it has the similar shape.

agree with your mum :(

Gotta be done mate, been thinking about trading the CTR in for a few things recently but nothing stood out until this came along and makes the most sense for a few reasons. Just got abit of wait now, gotta decide wether to keep the CTR until the new ones out or get something else in the mean time, hmmmmm decisions.

N8 ORTS said:
Gotta be done mate, been thinking about trading the CTR in for a few things recently but nothing stood out until this came along and makes the most sense for a few reasons. Just got abit of wait now, gotta decide wether to keep the CTR until the new ones out or get something else in the mean time, hmmmmm decisions.

Good on ya! I wasnt going to trade my CTR, i was going to keep it until i have paid it off but the new CTR is really taking my fancy now. :? :twisted: :twisted:

N8 ORTS said:
Just been to my local stealers and my names now down for one. :)

did you have to pay a deposit?

was thinking of doing the same yesterday but didnt want to hand over any cash as its a long time till the car will be here :cry:

I've just noticed the bonnet buldge and front end (center) resembles the shape of the front of an F1 car :wink:

I'm really interested in this concept, lets hope that this is another concept which takes most of the ideas into production. If the production car looks similar then I'm definitely taking it for a test drive. 8)

I'd be very interested in see some photos of the interior. Has anyone found any yet?

I've even been looking at the finance side of things and it looks like it can work.

For the time-being, I'm sticking with the current CTR for a while - the plan is pay eveything off in a year and then its mine all mine :twisted:

Even the standard new Civic is growing on me... the more I see around the better the car is looking! You know when the current BMW 5 Series came out and everbody was saying "What the f*** have BMW done, thats horrible!" I really liked the 5 and I now think its is one the nicest looking 'executive' cars on the road.

Guess, I'll be on the Google later trying to find some photos. May even arrange a test drive of the new Civic...

Back