• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

Cosmicronnie said:
N8 ORTS said:
Just been to my local stealers and my names now down for one. :)

did you have to pay a deposit?

was thinking of doing the same yesterday but didnt want to hand over any cash as its a long time till the car will be here :cry:

Nope. He's going to let me know when i've got to put the deposit down.

N8 ORTS said:
Cosmicronnie said:
N8 ORTS said:
Just been to my local stealers and my names now down for one. :)

did you have to pay a deposit?

was thinking of doing the same yesterday but didnt want to hand over any cash as its a long time till the car will be here :cry:

Nope. He's going to let me know when i've got to put the deposit down.

thanks, might phone local dealer tomorrow

Spoke to my local dealer this moring (he rang to keep me informed, even if it a little late :wink: ) seriously though he said had i seen any of the press pics etc asked what i thought and did i think i'll be getting one.

After a 15/20 min chat we got onto the colours and he said
Local Dealer said:
Honda will be leaving the banana yellow to seat and will stick to the current colours for the new CTR

Although i personally like the yellow, i'm now not too sure i'd have one in that colour and think Honda would do best to stick with Milano, championship, cosmic, silver & NHB.

Your above dealer is correct mate. As I suggested 2 pages back, the Yellow was simply for the Concept Car......... The colours will be similar to the current crop of CTRS.

Hopefully I *may* get the chance to drive one a fair while before they hit the showerooms! Hopefully my boy will come through as he took me number going "Yeah we are always ragging the nuts of the Mugen ones so we like to get our customers opinions as well!" and I'm like............. NICE ONE!

8)

Hobbes said:
Your above dealer is correct mate. As I suggested 2 pages back, the Yellow was simply for the Concept Car......... The colours will be similar to the current crop of CTRS.

Hopefully I *may* get the chance to drive one a fair while before they hit the showerooms! Hopefully my boy will come through as he took me number going "Yeah we are always ragging the nuts of the Mugen ones so we like to get our customers opinions as well!" and I'm like............. NICE ONE!

8)

Can i come with you...............and i dont mean over my missusbefore you get any funny ideas you pervy tiger!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back