• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
As we've already seen.

large.jpg

large.jpg

d83bd442.jpg

Now you can read the press pack!

Click

Couple of snipets:

Different 2 litre engine pushing out the same 200ps.

No driver aids.

Fully stripped out - no toys.

Will cost around £18,000

Speed is not everything.

High levels of involvement and feedback.

NA.

Driving experiance should not be diluted by sound proofing.

Looks like they're going ahead with aftermarket bodykit look then :?

Be interesting to see how the new engine performs although I was hoping they'd go with the K20Z1 so then at least we'd be seeing a bit more BHP.

I guess those of you hoping to stick all your bolt on bits onto the next car can forget that now.

Whoever made the press pack needs a good kick up in the back side. :roll:
ps is different to bhp but the biggest false information there was the DC5 Integra Type-R never came out in the USA :smt012

Funny that they mentioned the philosophy of Type-R when the EP3 was weighted down with shit loada stuff.

CTR said:
Looks like they're going ahead with aftermarket bodykit look then :?

Be interesting to see how the new engine performs although I was hoping they'd go with the K20Z1 so then at least we'd be seeing a bit more BHP.

I guess those of you hoping to stick all your bolt on bits onto the next car can forget that now.

The Z1 is pushing out 210 BHP. If that was tinckered with, then Honda could increase the torque, but at the expense of High revs.

I think we'll see another engine ready for the production model. Well I hope.

Trung said:
Whoever made the press pack needs a good kick up in the back side. :roll:

Funny that they mentioned the philosophy of Type-R when the EP3 was weighted down with crap loada stuff.

Interesting point. You have the guys phone number so call him lol.

About the philosophy. I'm waiting till I see the weight of this. And where's the ATR mentioned :?

MilanoChris said:
where's the ATR mentioned :?

It is mentioned mate. On page 4 but it only gets about 4 lines said about it :? :roll:

Maybe the K20Z3 engine that is used in the new Civic Si. 200ps at a slightly higher rpm, suppose to be smoother and better balanced than current K20A2.

"No Traction control......... instead using simple engineering rather than electronic gadgetry." LSD maybe??

IMO they've fooked up big time by painting it yellow! should have been red or white.

still don't like the rear of it :(

I guess we won't have LSD and all that Jazz again either :(

They might as well keep the current engine in if its going to be the same power, least I can put a charger on it then :lol:

Carl

N77 said:
still don't like the rear of it :(

I guess we won't have LSD and all that Jazz again either :(

They might as well keep the current engine in if its going to be the same power, least I can put a charger on it then :lol:

Carl

It'll be a K Series powerplant mate. Just slightly different ECU etc. I just hope that the current KPro will work on it for the sake of people who are trading.

I would have thought they could have pushed out more ponies!

I will stick with my Ep3 I think.

Right, it's the Mugen Dominator then. :twisted:

Actually, it looks pretty good. £18k?

I hope they'll give the UK JDM specced cars rather than a less-than-JDM-spec car like the current CTR! :evil: Trung, please reiterate this to your contact. (Including folding wing mirrors!)

ill have one. Because for me, the CTR is the only company car I actually want. Can't be arsed with anything else.

Just hope it measures up as I am due to change my current CTR in September 07. Hopefully they will be out by then otherwise ill end up with something lame that the misses wants.

Bit dissapointed that there is no boost in power though. But I guess BHP isn't everything. The real test will be how it compares to the Golf GTI, VXR, new Cupra R and ST2.

Lets hope it's all good. Personally, I like the look of it. It looks like it would scare my Nan.

Hope they bring out a Championship White model, from the pics on the other thread, it looks very nice. 8)

Back