• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

On my travels today... (2)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I soooooo want one now.

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

img_4559.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4559_wheel.jpg

I forgot you were in Japan Han - FANTASTIC PICS!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I can't believe my luck. On my way to Nikko this morning, I spotted a car that was sitting on a trailer in the distance that caught my attention. I soon realised what it was as I did a double take. I asked my brother to slow down and he went into a lay-by so the trailer could overtake us again. I was ready with my camera this time. :twisted:

BTW, I've also heard from a pretty reliable source that there will be a S2000 Type R end of this year as a send off. So, it's either this CTR or the S2kTR for me. :lol:

Great spot buddy :cool:

So much nicer than the FN2 imo.

BTW, I've also heard from a pretty reliable source that there will be a S2000 Type R end of this year as a send off. So, it's either this CTR or the S2kTR for me. :lol:

I thought S2000 production was due to run until 2009?

Very nice,

Last I heard Honda won't fitting named parts ie Brembo's Recaro's etc. They must have changed their mind.

I thought I saw a normal Civic coupe today as I was driving home. Is the normal model on sale over here? Either way, it looked really good .

Those pictures are fantastic. Good work Kam'. :D

That's my DC5 replacement sorted!

I thought I saw a normal Civic coupe today as I was driving home. Is the normal model on sale over here? Either way, it looked really good .

Those pictures are fantastic. Good work Kam'.

You probably saw the Civic Hybrid, which is on sale in the UK and is the shell from the JDM Civic.

The cost here is 2,835,000 yen which is under £13k with today's exchange rates. I'm going to try to see if I can find one in a show room some where in Tokyo today. :)

The cost here is 2,835,000 yen which is under £13k with today's exchange rates. I'm going to try to see if I can find one in a show room some where in Tokyo today. :)

Bloody Hell!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I expect there will be a few of these on boats in the near future - just depends on a model report I expect.

Bloody Hell!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I expect there will be a few of these on boats in the near future - just depends on a model report I expect.

But then you have to ship it, then pay the VAT and the Model Report, plus the importers cost. It would soon add up.

Like Kevin I very much doubt you would get one for under £20K

Back