• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ordered A PC From Autopia....

I did the deed, finally last night. Spent to much time browsing Detailing World yesterday, and placed an order later that evening. Here what I ordered;

Name Code Qty Each Options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonus SFX Polisher Kit son-sfxpol-kit 1x $210.00

Sonus SFX-1 Swirl and SON-SFX-1FP 1x $13.00
Scratch Remover Pad

Sonus SFX-2 Paint SON-SFX-2FP 1x $12.00
Polishing Pad

Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish SON-SFX-3FP 1x $12.00
& Wax Pad

Meguiars SOFTBUFF 6.5" MEG-W-9006 1x $9.74
Foam Finishing Pad

Sonus Ultimate Wool Wash SON-WOOLMITT 1x $8.00
Mitt

Sonus SFX-1 Restore SON-410-8 1x $10.00
Polish

Sonus SFX-2 Enhance Swirl SON-420-8 1x $10.00
Remover

Meguiars SOFTBUFF Foam MEG-W-8006 1x $9.74
Polishing Pad

Subtotal $294.48
Coupon discount -$44.17
(acc07nmd)
Subtotal $250.31
Shipping $63.25
Total $313.56

Got the basics to get me going - Once I have had time to play with it, I will look to using different products to the Sonus.

Also have ordered the transformer, extension lead and plug from Tooled Up, which in my eyes is the anoyingling expensive bit!!

Cant wait for it to all arrive now, will keep this thread updated....

Last edited by a moderator:
What does that coupon code discount give you ?

Carl

15% off.

I PM'd 182_Blue on Detailing World for the current promo codes, that one gave the best discount.

Also today I have placed an order for a AB Karcher heavy duty foam lance, 5L of snow foam and a gallon of Meg's APC :lol:

Just got to track down some of that elusive Jetseal now!

Nice one Gunn.:cool:

Look forward to seeing your results.

Thinking of getting a PC myself around Xmas.......not that my car needs it but i'm quite happy doing other peoples cars for them.

Jetseal = www.cleanandshiny.co.uk but you probably knew that.

I noticed the price of this has gone from £19.95 to £21.95.......shows how popular it is.

Ordered Sunday night, received it today, Thursday morning :cool: Parcel marked by Autopia as £25 value, so no import tax.

Also have my transformer, extension cable ond plug, just waiting on some more polishes to arrive tomorrow, and it should be good for a play at the weekend.

You'll be hard pushed to beat the Sonus SFX 1-3 TBH mate.

All you need apart from them is a good wax or sealant. Jetseal or Collinite IMO.

Lee:D

Spent 12 hours (7:30am - 7:30pm) with a 15 min lunch break on Saturday cleaning the car with the PC and all my new bits and bobs. That was clay, followed by paintwork correction and last stage protection etc..

I didnt achieve a perfect correction, still light scratching and some marks, but the difference is truly amazing, I thought my car was clean before! Hats off to the guys who do it professionally, as I spent all that time, and only achieved a partial correction and finish, not even cleaned the glass, wheels, tyres, interior :)lol: ) etc... I guess with more practice I will speed up.

No pics tho, not enough time and the GF had the camera!

Back