• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Over Night Parts From JAAAAAPPAAANNN

Fire_2 said:
looks good, sits nice and high up like the stock system, thanx dude 8)
No probs :wink:

My Spoon N1 kept catching the end of my drive :roll: this one clears everything 8)

and did u find the spoon rust up very after a matter of weeks/months on the bpipe and the pipe leading into the muffler, while the fujitsubo will never rust *anywhere*.

I didn't keep the Spoon system long enough :wink: :lol:

It sounded great flat out, but annoyed me on long journeys so bought the FGK :)

Snap!

P1150093.jpg

P1150094.jpg

P1150091.jpg

I wrote this on CTRO, thought id stick it on here too for those of you that havn't seen it............. or are banned :oops: :lol:

First impressions of the Fujitsubo is the sound it makes. Doesn’t make a rough, loud sound, doesn't burple, pop, or anything. It makes a very smooth purr which increases in loudness higher up the rev range you go, still keeping this smooth purring noise. As in gains…. I would say yes I can feel a difference it seems to 'pick up' a lot more quicker than it used to, its quite hard to explain but I can feel a noticeable difference in performance and the car goes like stink now. This might be however because the full Fujitsubo system seems lighter than just the standard baxbox on its own!

If you want performance and not a headache producing noise then Fujitsubo is top of the list, you probably already know how good the build is on these. Mine was fitted at TGM in fleet and even they where commenting on the quality of the exhaust, welds on it etc.

iam a bloddy passenger in BlackR's car with a goddam noisey spoon combo grrrrrrr

gona put the bung in thou when hes not looking :p

UPDATE

With a lil help from Paul (paul+livvy) and 2 axel stands!

close up of the muffler

look at the bpipe, sits nice and high into the car, (loads clearance 4 speed bumps compaired to my spoonsports system) *note mine hands lower then normal from the toda manifold

also see how straight the bpipes are less bends the better!

overall very very impressed! would look into getting another for my next car :wink:

next a lil vid maybe :wink: :!:

Looks spot on 8)

Hang lots nicer than some other systems I've seen before.

Will have a listen later :wink:

Very nice mate

Back