• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

painted my wheels today

im not 100% sure i like them. maybe when its lowered and fit my carbon bonnet i will
100_0285.jpg
100_0288.jpg

its renault grey mixed with some black from a 1935 wolsely 14 which my dads restoring. he painted them for me. i think its 2 pack paint if thas what you call it. they were a nightmare to rub down as the spokes are close together. worth it in the end

I think they look great, but as you mentioned it would be good to tie them in with some more black, maybe some wind deflectors and tinted rear glass?

i never thought about wind deflectors. my plan was to fit the carbon bonnet and paint the roof to match

you did an excellent job with the painting. as per neil i am not so sure on the type r caps.

This seems to be the way for Satin silver CTR's..:cool:

I'm not keen on the 'R' on your wheel caps.

Looks good! nice job on the wheels there think i might be planning some thing similar in the future.

the look smart... i duno what to do about my wheels at the moment. caps would be better with the "H" but its novel!

the look smart... i duno what to do about my wheels at the moment. caps would be better with the "H" but its novel!

I like the colour but as most peeps are saying.....not keen on the caps.

Why dont you buy some Accord caps and pop the H out of the middle paint the cap the same as the wheels and then paint the H in red. put it all back together and job done!!?

As per most of the posts before me, wheels look lovely, centre caps, not for me.

Wind deflectors
Carbon Bonnet
Carbon rear wing

Would look awesome, I wouldn't bother painting the roof though, it'd look like an off colour skunk :(

The colour definately suits satin silver, but as mentioned I would get rid of the R centre caps and get some Honda ones.

Back