• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Paintwork advice please

That's it James, some people I've dealt with have plenty of money, get a correction done, then take it to a Polish guy to wash it ??

There's just no telling some people lol!!

Lime Prime via Megs Yellow pad on CTR would pretty much correct NHB IMO.

PTG FTW.

Etc :d

He's bending you over there Chris :eek:

Thats A LOT.

Jesus, for that much I'd drive down and do it for you. :lol:
Sounds expensive, I'd certainly be wanting to check out his credentials and previous work for that price. Thats real pro pricing.

Have you checked out www.detailingworld.co.uk?

Yeah i know, the conversation finished fairly swiftly!!

Will check them out. Not sure yet as i want bonnet, boot, spoiler, roof & mugen grille done black.

That's it James, some people I've dealt with have plenty of money, get a correction done, then take it to a Polish guy to wash it ??

There's just no telling some people lol!!

Lime Prime via Megs Yellow pad on CTR would pretty much correct NHB IMO.

PTG FTW.

Etc :d

I go down the pub with Jim W off detailingworld [White Details] quite a bit and he swears by it. We tag teamed on a Golf a few months back and I tried it out on the pc - it was very very good - liked it a lot - I must get some Joe.

I used Menz Intensive Polish on the Type R - couldnt get the right cut with Final Finish. Though I think I'll go down the DDJ LP route when I finish the doors and rear wings off.

Yeah - PTG came out before I did anything on the CTR.:lol: Ranges from 90u up to about 120u. I didnt give the 90u area any hard work on the roof.

Seemed pretty hard paint though tbh. Sort of caught me out. Expected it to be like butter - people are right when they say its thin in places though.

I did a guy's BMW Z4 in black. 6 months old, cost £36k new with all the options on and he used to have it washed by the jam-rolls down the road.:rolleyes:

Back