• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Passenger side window not working :(

Ever since I had my windows tinted my passenger side window hasn't worked, on either of the switches (drivers or passenger side). At the time I just figured the bloke had forgotten to connect up the switch or something so didn't pay any attention to it.

Well, today I finally got around to popping off the door card myself to refit it.. and it was already connected. :(

I couldn't see any obvious wires loose, split or anything like that - so what could cause my electric window to not work? The drivers side one works fine.

Do you think Honda would be likely to fix this under warranty given that I've got aftermarket speakers in my doors (and therefore its obvious that someone has had the door cards off at least once), even though its completely different wiring?

Any suggestions about the obvious things I could look for?

EDIT: Is the button pushed that disables the passenger window?? :wink:

First obvious thing to check is the fuses. I have no idea whether the windows are on seperate fuses or the same but for the sake of 2 minutes i'd go check. :wink:

I just found the button.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Someone delete this topic before I am labelled the resident idiot! :oops:

I've been driving without a working passenger side window (or so I thought) for about 2 months now. :oops:

Durzel said:
I just found the button.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Someone delete this topic before I am labelled the resident idiot! :oops:

I've been driving without a working passenger side window (or so I thought) for about 2 months now. :oops:

It wouldnt be the first time we've seen a post like this so we wont hold it against you for too long :D :lol:

- Kevin.

lol man

You have no idea how many times, especially recently in the hotter weather (even though I've got A/C), Ive wanted to blast down some roads with the windows down - but I've only been able to have the drivers one down which isn't the same... :(

Am I even allowed to own a CTR anymore? :oops: :oops:

dotty said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moved (for now)

Thats so funny! Maximum exposure :lol:

Now where did that "pictures used to make fun of others" thread go?

- Kevin.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get your flame suit on matey :wink:

Hi guys,

A mate of mine hacked my account and has just admitted to me that he posted that stupid question earlier. Now that I've wrestled control back from him normal service will be resumed.

lol what kind of idiot would make such a schoolboy error? Not me that's for sure... dear oh dear.

EDIT: f**king lol stickied too, that's a bit harsh :( :(

Back