• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

True mate, I was a bit worried about the flywheel but everything else was fine apart from the clutch.

Not too sure, I'm about to move house which is going to cost time and money but would still love a big brake kit and mugen spoiler at some stage ;)

Very sad day but the time has come to sell the beloved old girl... :(

With the pending house move and spending the majority of my waking hours at work it's time someone else got the pleasure from her.

Will be putting an ad up in the for sale section soon and really hoping someone will want the car as a whole, as some will already know it's a pretty fully loaded n/a ep3 and it would be a crime to break it up.

Sorry to hear that Pete I know you wouldn't be selling up unless you absolutely had to but it will be a shame to see it go. It's the best spec'd NA EP3 on here so I'm sure there will be plenty of takers, I just hope you get a fair price for it mate

Thanks mate, it's been the hardest decision I've ever made but it's an enthusiasts car and deserves to be with someone who can spend the time keeping it pristine.

Fingers crossed buddy, really want to see it go in one piece as opposed to in pieces even though I'd make more in bits, it will be worth every penny of what I ask for it bearing in mind it's easily a £20k> build

Sad times Pete, needs must when it comes to moving into a house though. Hope you manage to sell it complete, be a shame to break it, that said you need to do whatever will bring the most money. Best of luck with the sale of the car and the house move.

Thanks Daz, I will be in no rush to sell, so hopefully it will go in one piece and stay one of the most highly modded n/a ep3s around :)

Sad times mate, but house comes first!

You'd get more money stripping it back to standard than selling it as is man.

Gutted to hear Pete :(
I'm sure it won't take long to sell due to the quality of it and with there being so many badly modified and looked after ones out there.

You may get more money stripping it back but my fvck is it an enormous ball ache!

Sorry to hear the news mate, best of luck.

I may very well be, but be gone with you and your evil temptations!

Plus, my wife would divorce me. And I'm just about to (as a shared venture) drop £46k as a deposit on our next house together, so probably best to keep what money I have left for decorating and boring non-driving fun related shenanigans like that.

:lol:

Haha not a problem buddy, if you change your mind let me know, if a long standing forum member such as yourself shows interest i might even knock a touch more off the asking price to ensure she finds a good home

New car arriving next week, once BMW have verified if the recall regarding the N47 engine has already been done or needs doing pre-purchase.

Be gentle guys and girls and let the rogering commence :D lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• BMW 1 Series.jpg
    BMW 1 Series.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 135
120d?

Is the recall regarding the timing chain?

I've contemplated the 123d in the past so I can't be too judgemental. :lol:

New car arriving next week, once BMW have verified if the recall regarding the N47 engine has already been done or needs doing pre-purchase.

Be gentle guys and girls and let the rogering commence :D lol

attachment.php

That's not bad at all pal... I've just bought a 52 plate 1.3 accent 5dr in red :/

Count yourself lucky ;)

Don't these chip well too?

Sensible choice mate it will probably be nice driving something with refinement & gadgets. Any interest in the EP3 yet?

120d?

Is the recall regarding the timing chain?

I've contemplated the 123d in the past so I can't be too judgemental. :lol:

Haha thanks John, it's certainly no Type R but it's a nice car.

its the 118d model, £30 a year road tax and 50mpg combined cycle, God im getting old haha

thats right John, although BMW never actually wrote to their customers this grey area recall apparently exists so want to make sure that's been done before parting with any pennies :)

That's not bad at all pal... I've just bought a 52 plate 1.3 accent 5dr in red :/

Count yourself lucky ;)

Don't these chip well too?

Yes mate but you did own a skyline previously so I'm not feeling sorry for you haha

Dont mention chips etc you devil you lol

Sensible choice mate it will probably be nice driving something with refinement & gadgets. Any interest in the EP3 yet?

Thanks Ben, it drives quite nice but just very dull compared to the civic haha I haven't had any offers yet buddy trying to convince Karl to get back into a Honda haha ;)

Back