• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

petrol upto 84.9

WHY

oil barrels are still ****ed and low, someone is ripping us off here. expecting BROWN and the government. ****.

petrol upto 84.9

WHY

oil barrels are still ****ed and low, someone is ripping us off here. expecting BROWN and the government. ****.

I think the clue is more in last weeks annoucement. Shell have the biggest yearly profit of all time.

TBH it is rapidly becoming a joke. If it isnt the tax man bending us over and aiming for his pound of flesh it is the companies in this country trying to make a fast buck at the expense of us all. Time to start talking proper fuel protests i think again.

yep did i read 22billion profit?
the sun had the prices of oil per barrel and it was less than half of what it was when petrol was at £1.20ish also with the 2.5%vat cut, surely petrol should be like 70p and shell would still make big profits, just not as big the greedy t***s :mad:

also am up to 88.9p at my shell for normal and prob 92.9 for v power

aaaahhhh i didnt know that them little greasy bum holes, think its time someone V for Vendetta there arses :D

i vote neily03 :D

My local Shell has gone up to 95.9 for V power and 88.9 for normal unleaded that I stick in the wife's car. I'm sure they're cashing in on the duty rise. It was 91.9 at the start of January!!

well there was a letter in the sun from a pertol station owner and he said by time all the duty and tax been taken off he made just 2p a litre. but am sure shell will make more than that with profits in the billions,

definatley getting ripped somewhere along the line.

Yeah to right. It is the tax man and the fuel producers that are cashing in at the expense of the poor motorist. It is about time we hit them where it hurt and went back to blockading the fuel depots or better still block the rivers and ports where the fuel comes into via the ships.

Back