• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

89.9 for V power last night.

If it keeps going like this, it'll soon be cheaper than when I first started driving.

If it keeps going like this, it'll soon be cheaper than when I first started driving.

Thats so true.

It's a little sureal it dropping so quick, but it's what we all need.

88.9p Tesco 99 (In South Wales)

my ex used to have office in bourne end i remebered that was always the cheapest around. you been there in the last 2 weeks is it cheaper than 82.9?

Chorleywood shell just off jct 18 of the M25 was always cheap.

DO NOT pay by card in there though.

my ex used to have office in bourne end i remebered that was always the cheapest around. you been there in the last 2 weeks is it cheaper than 82.9?

Last time I was there was about 2 months ago and it was 89.9 then which was the cheapest by far. I would guesstimate it will now be near the 79p mark.

Petrol and diesel prices seem to be on the up round here now. :(

Same here, have i missed something? I've not heard or read anywhere that the price of oil is on theup again so why is petrol increasing again?

Prices round here have gone up by as much a 5p on 'normal' unleaded and diesel is not around 101.

Back