• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Phil's new tank.

PMP

Ladies and Gents,

In the short year of owning my Civic your combined wisdom has been priceless, so thanks to all for that ;)

I have now sold my MR2 + Civic and purchased myself an M3.

I've always been a fan of the design, build quality and luxury and after driving it, well, it just feels right!

The car is brimming with toys and has full bimmer history.

Spec includes
- SMG flappy paddles
- Karmon Hardon (giggidy)
- Heated seats
- Folding mirrors
- digital tv
- tyre pressure monitoring
- lots of other little bits and pieces including the all important dogging blind.

Considering the car had 36,000 on the clock when I picked her up from the dealer I was a very happy chappy indeed for paying more than £40k less than the new price.

Pics:

2.jpg

1.jpg

out3.jpg

int.jpg

Modding of course has already started. Now, for a car that cost over £56,000 new, it had NO cup holders. Shocker. This little beauty replaced a phone holder/charging dock and I bought it from a fellow M3 owner who didnt have it long. Beats paying BMW £68 for it!

tray.jpg

Smoked side repeaters went on today, and will be purchasing a set of DEPO smoked front indicator's in the near future.

Also fitted an intravee/alpine ipod connector, so now have full ipod control via the OEM head unit. Have a recent nav disc with speed camera alerts too, so everythings nice and up to date!

Now, to return to my annual challenge of smuggling my car into JAE... :D

I like that mate and was eyeing these up recently.. but it just did nothing for me sadly on a test drive, it looks amazing though 8)

Did you PX?

Please let it snow, please let it snow :lol:

It looks lovely mate, i bet you're well happy and a massive jump up from the Civic and MR2

i have also been having a little look at these. seen quite a few for around 7k. some bargains out there. Yours looks very nice, balling!

Also registered one week before higher tax band. Winnar!!

No Dotty - sold the EP to a lad who lives opposite me of all places lol, and he saw it on pistonheads! (hence why it's in the background of one of my pics).

Do it Jord. It's nice to still have the high-rev-lols too!

I'm now on a couple of M3 Forums - M3 Cutters is quite good but nowhere has the atmosphere this place does. Will be keeping this thread updated - watch this space!

At the moment DEPO's and spacers will be in the near future along with a new personal plate when I can find a decent one. Then some CSL's later down the line and may go a bit lower...

Haha, I plan to have the car for a while so we'll see.

I do love the CSL bootlid's too. Hmmm....

Aye congrats bud. Sounds like you are really happy with it! :smt023

Was very tempted by an E92 Chris, just I cant justify spending £10k more to get a mint, well spec'd low mile one!

Very nice Phil, totally different beast to what you are used to, but still a lovely,high revving engine to thrash;)

Looks awesome and even better with the toys. I'm surprised at the mileage too, I though all BMWs pre 2007 came out the factory with no less than 80k on the clock.

Back