• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Placing the axle stands on rear?

The trouble I've had in the past with jacking on the rear tow eye is you need a trolley jack that goes pretty high to get the sills high enough to fit axle stands under.....

The trouble I've had in the past with jacking on the rear tow eye is you need a trolley jack that goes pretty high to get the sills high enough to fit axle stands under.....

I have this problem. I need a better jack I think.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jermal, I dont wanna re-ignite any old flames but did you get it sorted in the end? I hope so.

Yeah it was all sorted. Only damage I did was put a jack through a side skirt and I managed to get hold of a pair on the DC5 for a lot less than I would have paid new. The other one is on TypeGrrr's old DC5.
:cool:

Yeah it was all sorted. Only damage I did was put a jack through a side skirt and I managed to get hold of a pair on the DC5 for a lot less than I would have paid new. The other one is on TypeGrrr's old DC5.
:cool:

Wicked! :D :D :D

Always nice to hear these kind of outcomes. I guess it could have been alot worse.

TypeGrrr's, from the motorbike incident iirc? Anyway at least it's all sorted now.

Back