• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Possible Oil temp and Pressure sensor postions EP3

Hi All

I'm currently fitting a dash pro 2 in my car I am looking at fitting an oil temp and pressure sensors
has anyone done this before if so where is the easiest place to fit them?

I've fitted a sandwich plate on the Skyline. It goes between the oil filter and the housing on the engine. It's got multiple ports for sensors and works really well. You could always look at a Filter Re-Locate Kit, so your filter is in a remote position on the car. This allows for easier filter changes and you can then add in the sandwich plate for your gauges ;)

mine does have a sandwich plate for the oil cooler was hoping to avoid getting it drilled and tapped but might be the best option.

If you run an oil cooler, you can get t-pieces for the top of it to take the senders.

That way you can monitor either pre-cooled oil temp or post-cooled. And the other side for pressure!

Back