• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Odd.

I always use this website as they have lots of models, and all of them i've checked are correct

http://measurespeed.com/index.php

In this case we should trust Team Dynamics website... but just in case someone is wrong... do you have any way of weighting them? :)

Another year gone so keeping up with the servicing

Oil change with Fuchs 5w40 oil and Honda filter

could really see the magnetic skunk plug do its job too

also a pollen filter change costed £5 + vat from motor factors

Honda wanted around £40 i think :roflmao:

Premier cosmic EP3, 17/06/14

Update

-Team dynamics fitted
-4 new Goodyear eagle f1's asymmetric 2 215/45/17/91Y
-Rays racing lug nuts

Also cleaned engine bay and used some 303 aerospace protectant.

Lost my locking wheel nut key during swapping wheels but was lucky enough to use a friends one of his fn2 and it magically fitted :roflmao:
went Honda the next day and ordered a replacement for £8.89 :wink:

Will be visiting TGM this week for geometry tweak then Brands hatch July :p

Bay cleaning

Update

-Tgm sport frsu
-Grooved front brake discs
-4 yokohama A048R tyres fitted
-Brakes all bled with rbf 600
-Trackday booked :cooldude:

First of visited TGM in fleet again to try and sort out my tracking issues. Went there with camber bolts fitted but after inspection by the team they found that the latest design in meister r coilovers had elongated holes at the top of the strut.

Tom then said that the best option now would be fitting standard bolts and pushing the hub in as much as possible and gunning the bolts up tightly as possible. He did also mention that the downside with this is that should i hit a very large pothole very hard it could possibly alter the camber settings.

If i was to want more adjustability the tie rods would need modifying for sure

Pit stop on the way

Standard bolts re-fitted

Ordered these brake disc of ebay and to be honest im quite happy with the service. Bought of a ebay seller called Brake depot. They are only to last me until funds are available for a BBK. Only downside is i should of painted the center as after washing the car it has turned brown :roll:

Old Honda discs 60k miles i reckon :bigthumb:

Yokohama A048 225/45/17
Test fit no scrubbing on rear :WOOT

Brands hatch booked up for a evening session at the end of July which i am greatly looking foward to.
Have yet to track the car with the diff coilovers and tyres

This is a lovely car. I should have gone for the cosmic grey rather than the NHB. All the mods are good too. I'm still in the early stages of upgrading bits on my car. Will look on here as an example. How would you rate the goodridge brake lines? Would you recommend them over other makes?

This is a lovely car. I should have gone for the cosmic grey rather than the NHB. All the mods are good too. I'm still in the early stages of upgrading bits on my car. Will look on here as an example. How would you rate the goodridge brake lines? Would you recommend them over other makes?

Thanks for the appreciation ;)

i went with Goodridge after reading some threads about HEL cracking. I bought them from abp motorsport for around £60 just shy of 2 years ago.

They are still in perfect working order apart from looking a little dirty

Premier Cosmic EP3, Brands hatch 24/7 pics

Update

Had a trackday last week at Brands hatch Indy circuit.

Was a brilliant evening with great weather (late 20 degrees) warm asphalt.....warm tyres.
Got to use the Yokohama A048's at last which were amazing, started them of at 26 psi cold and worked just right, once warmed up they were around the 30-32 psi mark.

The car was brilliant all the modifications that were done had been fitting in to the puzzle just great. It was the first time i had been out on track since June 13 also at brands and could notice the extra grip provided from the M-factory LSD and tyres instantly.

Only real fault from the car was that one of the shifter cables decided to pop off just before ' graham hill bend '
Ended up having a gear knob which did nothing at all except flop around.

Had to put it on the grass. At first i feared for the internals of my gearbox until i realized that the car was still in gear and no weird noises could be heard. A marshal then opened a gate so had to move the car up to the gate and back to pits.

Had to move off in 3rd gear and up a hill :bad-words: Clutch wasn't happy. Once in the garage i saw the shifter cable had come off and was missing a cotter pin managed to make my own cotter pin with some old coat hanger or something.

All sorted and then was back out for next session, only pain was i kept burning myself trying to work on the car when its just come of track :lol:

Brakes did me ok but i have slightly warped the discs again and the pads are slightly glazed a BBK is high on my list of things to do. hopefully a Stoptech BBK will come up for the right price :cool:

Anyway heres some pics

Trackside support and storage :lol:

Premier cosmic EP3, Tegiwa wheel spacer

Small update

-Tegiwa 15mm wheel spacers
-Mot done
-Brands hatch booked December 14th

Bought some used spacers and plan on using them with track wheels to give it a slightly wider track at the front. Sadly doesn't fit with team dynamics.

On test fitting with track wheels they did however slightly rub the clips on the arch liner when turning however going to test them at the track and see if it still does as the wheel wont be turned as much

Also booked Brands for a full day in December :p

Need to look at getting some new performance pads on the front soonish and car should be fine for the day

Tegiwa spacers

Mot

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice progress.

are you still running a dc manifold and tegiwa cat back? I need to change my exhaust as the skunk megapower is a bit mad!

what db reading do you get on track?

im thinking of buying a tegiwa manifold and system to replace the skunk

garry

Nice progress.

are you still running a dc manifold and tegiwa cat back? I need to change my exhaust as the skunk megapower is a bit mad!

what db reading do you get on track?

im thinking of buying a tegiwa manifold and system to replace the skunk

garry

Yep still got that setup

Think it was 94 db static st 6k at brands.

Going in December again so ill ask them then

What do you make of the Tegiwa Catback? Good? Im looking for something quietish but with better flow than a standard system. Will be using standard manifold and cat.

What do you make of the Tegiwa Catback? Good? Im looking for something quietish but with better flow than a standard system. Will be using standard manifold and cat.

Dyno run shows that my dc sports catback was alot better however it sounds great still and sits very high under the car which is essential when lowered and navigating bumps. Mines very quiet with dc manifold so must be like oem with stock mani

Thanks for the help, I have just bought a tegiwa manifold and system and I'm more than happy how quiet it is. Seems not far from stock.

Thanks for the help, I have just bought a tegiwa manifold and system and I'm more than happy how quiet it is. Seems not far from stock.

yep sometimes sounds a little boring from the inside but got a friend to drive it the other day and it sounded amazing from outside

Back