• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Awesome mate! Are you going to get it mapped again to see what extra power can be had from it?

i will probably be getting a dyno run if possible however wont spend any money on getting it tweaked as hoping to get boost very soon ;)

Thanks mate for the reply on on the JDM wind deflectors. :D I will take your advice and remove the clips. And just stick them on with the 3M tape.

Car is looking good.

Update:

Went along to a rolling road day in November at Surrey Rolling Road

Was told that the map car was still healthy :) Mapped by Romain 3 years ago now :cool:

Soon to be adding power ! :p

Also headed back to Solid fabrications to fix my catback as the middle resonator was rattling on the heat-shield was extremely annoying + embarrassing but eventually got time to get my car to him correct.

The exhaust has slightly changed position where Alan modified it and sticks further out now which im not to sure if i like but cant do much about it now :roll:

Also had a look at his sidewinder manifolds which looked very good but just not feasible right now

Next i bought

- Eibach Pro spacers 20mm System 6
- Modified Steering arms (shortened by 10mm)
-Meyle Track rod ends

This spacer kit uses the longer studs and slot on spacers

Was a bit off a ball ache to fit, also had to remove the dust shield in order to fit them as i didn't want to have the possibility of changing the wheel bearings.

Had to grind away slightly at the hub to get them in

Old arms next to new ones

I'm extremely happy with the way it looks now and eventually will get around to doing the rear axle. I probably should have just bought new wheels in a better offset but i love these eam dynamics so much :lol:

Car is toeing in quite badly on nearside so off to TGM Sport on Saturday to get the geometry sorted and also a diagnostic check on the airbag light which came up about a year ago :lol:

If all is good will be booking on to Brands hatch in April for an evening session ;)

Update:

Went to TGM Sport to have my alignment done. Modified arms done there job and still have decent amount of thread on each side.
they have also cleared my airbag light which hopefully wont return. Have a feeling it will though :roll:

Also done a little tidy up in the interior of the car which i saw in the forums how to section.
Used a red marker to refresh the stitching on the steering wheel which for £2 has made a massive improvement :)

Before

After

Finally i have booked Brands hatch for an evening session on the 6th April, will be first time on track this year :p

Premier cosmic EP3, Turboooo loading

Update:

Turbo time ! :p

Finally in a position to do a turbo conversion on the car!
Aims are to get the running around 380hp with a boost by gear setup. It is still going to be my daily and i dont want the car to be something that just spins its wheels up all day, hoping the bbg and quality tyres will help with that.
I would guess max boost will be maybe 10psi, Romain will be mapping it when its ready and im sure he will know whats best whatever it will be.
This is pretty much going to be a full diy turbo conversion. Good friend of mine is a fabricator of aircraft bits and is going to help make a manifold and down-pipe and weld all other miscellaneous bits that will be required :)
Using a Full race manifold we made a jig and so ours will be based off that.

Parts list

So far have attained

Garrett GT3076r .82ar
ID1000 injectors with pnp clips
Competition Stage 4 clutch kit
Turbosmart Hypergate 45mm WG
Turbosmart Race port 50mm BOV
Intercooler and Pipe kit
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Speed factory 4 Bar map sensor
Torques teflon hoses for oil & fuel lines
Miscellaneous fittings
Need to buy a load more miscellaneous bits and fittings etc

Full race manifold jig

Garrett GT3076r :twisted:

Turbosmart wastegate

Really nice quality on these :p

5 psi Spring fitted

Turbosmart Race Port BOV

4 Bar MAP sensor

Torques lines and fittings (few missing)

Around £150 for all the plumbing bits :roll:

Clutch

Intercooler

Regret the size of this slightly as fitting it behind the bumper will require lots of trimming. If your looking to get one for your project would definitely recommend going something smaller than 3” thick and shorter in length.

New shoes.....wider and a low offset. (will have a 23mm poke to standard)
Rota force 17x8 et35

Yokohama AD08R

Intercooler support bar

My buddy welding it up (he says hes happy to make some more if anyone is need of one ;) )

Intercooler pipes are 2.5" and still need to be finalised, its a little tight getting it around the battery

Oil pan return

Removed inlet for welding in some fittings for vacuum sources. PRB/PRC had a neat little cover at the bottom i have removed this and replaced it with a thick aluminum plate. The IAT has also been relocated to here :) If any of you guys are after one PM me, makes things alot tidier ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!

Got a whole load more of pictures to upload but photobucket takes ages :|

Also looking for a bbk for anyone reading this (preferably stoptech 328 PM me )

Back