• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pressure Washer - Best Value

PW is good enough mate, I've used it before.

Will work well with the lance you need to buy off me ;)

Wash mitt:- Lambswool, cleanyourcar.

Don't bother with cheapos

yeah that seems good but i have to wait until november and i dont think tesco insure mods on cars, i cant wait a whole year before i can mod :lol:

what do you think of the bug remover bit on it? do you use a pressure washer jermal?

I don't use a pressure washer as I don't have one. Don't really use the bug remover either. If I've got loads of bugs on the front of the car, I give them a squirt with autoglym insect and bug remover, leave it to dwell for half a minute or so and gently rub off with my dirty wash mitt (I use for this and wheels) and some cold tap water.

as much as i love AG i think that insect and bug remover is terrible, i find it doesnt soften them up or anything, the blood stains tend to remain aswell.
i used EGP last weekend which i think is brilliant but hasnt made much of a difference when it comes to cleaning

Back