• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Private plate

I am thinking about getting a private number plate and have come across "FK02 TGB". TGB are my initials and I though FK02 worked well as the cars is an FK2 model. What do you guys think, would you see it and see what I am trying to do?

Would Work, some chap has FK02 & his initials, I've seen fk11 used as well.
I was told about fk02 CTR on the quiet before I took delivery of mine, like a numpty I declined, kicking myself now

As long as it works for you and you know what it means

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just worried that stupid people will see FK02 and think the car is a 2002. Guess it doesn't matter as long as I am happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a private plate on my EP3, works so well that most think it is the original to the car haha!

I would imagine the majority of people will not know it is an FK2, so will not see the connection to the plate.
I always have liked a K20 plate which are cheap and no one surely will confuse it for a 1992 car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just worried that stupid people will see FK02 and think the car is a 2002. Guess it doesn't matter as long as I am happy with it

Who cares what anyone else thinks. Mine's a 53 private plate and I've actually had someone at a car meet double take and go "that's not a 2003 car is it?" I just stood there and laughed. If anything it's a conversation starter.

People think the Y reg on my DC5 is a private plate because 'it couldn't possibly be that old'.

Enthusiasts will understand. Everyone else will either take no notice or be confused and think it's an old car.

Here is my plate suits the car perfect

C696B3D9-1312-44AE-B8F0-2BE8645292E1_zpsgdrcvuoh.jpg

I think the square plates really fit the fk, never thought they look right on the ep or fn, yours really suits the car.

Back