• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Quality issues

Update.
Just had email from honda uk. It was a very nice email and probably the best get fecked email I have ever had. Basically tough that it’s worse than the original (under warranty ) no it’s very bad match it’s now not under warranty. Very strange .
Brakes squeal is getting worse

Update.
Just had email from honda uk. It was a very nice email and probably the best get fecked email I have ever had. Basically tough that it’s worse than the original (under warranty ) no it’s very bad match it’s now not under warranty. Very strange .
Brakes squeal is getting worse

Care to paste it? it has to be said - over the years Honda after sales is not what it once was...

Happy update
chelmsford honda have just phoned me to say they will pay for the brakes to be replaced and repaint my bonnet scoop at a local body shop. Thank you chelmsford and up yours Honda uk.

Happy update
chelmsford honda have just phoned me to say they will pay for the brakes to be replaced and repaint my bonnet scoop at a local body shop. Thank you chelmsford and up yours Honda uk.

Wow!!! That's a nice Xmas present.....!!! Pleased for you mate...(although wondering if you took the managers dog as hostage!)

TPMS indicator appeared two days after received my FK8 from the dealer. It din´t disappeared after refilling the tyres for four times. Yesterday, I took my car back to dealer. They returned the car saying that the TPMS indicator had gone. Today, after driving for about 100Km the TPMS indicator appeared again.
The brakes started squeling after one week of ownership.
Honda Swidon sent the car with CIVIC 9th generation Owner's Manual!
Has someone said before, Honda after sales is not as used to be.

You have to reset the TPMS, it doesn't go off on its own.

Anyone notice the front parking sensor sometimes coming on randomly when driving?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back