• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

R77DVR/Ry's Silver EP3 Type R

That's better! I may get mine done in the future as it's looking flaky!

Deffo go to Spooner mate.

I couldn't get a used rocker for any less than 70 quid delivered and then you got the cost of paint etc. Just made sense to go to him.

Obviously add in another 25 quid for a new gasket and fresh bolts though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mate

Just come across your youtube vid on ypur EP3, good work, really nicely done, (even with that mis shift at the start :p )

Hi Mate

Just come across your youtube vid on ypur EP3, good work, really nicely done, (even with that mis shift at the start :p )

Hi mate. Glad you enjoyed it mate. Good to know it's not completely crap

Yeah. Had to throw the mis shift in at the start. I try not to take myself too seriously

Yeah. Had to throw the mis shift in at the start. I try not to take myself too seriously

On my recent trip to Santa Pod I included the mis-shift too and on the last trackday videos I left in my excursion off track :lol:

Haha exactly, thats what I love about the honda and jap scene, people have a laugh, if that was a VAG video there would have been about 5 takes until it was perfect (no hate intended :p )

I look forward to more future vids on the progress of the car :D/

Haha exactly, thats what I love about the honda and jap scene, people have a laugh, if that was a VAG video there would have been about 5 takes until it was perfect (no hate intended :p )

I look forward to more future vids on the progress of the car :D/

Lol, you aren't wrong mate.

Filming one or 2 bits this weekend. One on the VXR and a short update on the EP3

Got some good features of some mates cars coming too. Another Astra but big build with 414 bhp, c63 AMG, Monaro VXR

I'm hoping the quality will improve with more time spent editing and I'm also investing in a gimbal for the camera for smoother filming

Update:

New clutch in, new drop links all round fitted, new tie rods and track rod ends fitted, new Eibach pro kit springs added, oil changed and cobra back box on too.

Car feels like new from the front end now and the car is sitting nicely.

Just giving the springs a chance to settle and then it's going in for another full geo as all the works have upset the tracking and geometry.

Happy bunny though with the works!

Hopefully an update vid going on YouTube in the next couple of weeks

Sounds like this will tweak the car up nicely mate, I've got the eibach on mine with a full FRSU and it is definitely one of the best things i've done on mine, It makes the car look a lot more aggressive and handles so much better

Sounds like this will tweak the car up nicely mate, I've got the eibach on mine with a full FRSU and it is definitely one of the best things i've done on mine, It makes the car look a lot more aggressive and handles so much better

It was handling nicely beforehand as the geo was pretty nice and it already had RCA's and camber bolts up front but the clutch needed doing desperately so it had to be done but as expensive as it was to sort all those parts out it was a no brainer doing it all at same time as didn't want to pay for a geo again!

It was handling nicely beforehand as the geo was pretty nice and it already had RCA's and camber bolts up front but the clutch needed doing desperately so it had to be done but as expensive as it was to sort all those parts out it was a no brainer doing it all at same time as didn't want to pay for a geo again!

Jdm rear Arb is a cracking little mod, and fairly cheap as well.

Jdm rear Arb is a cracking little mod, and fairly cheap as well.

Already in the eBay watch list mate

Deffo going to do that at some point.

I am going to be without the car for 4 weeks though soon. My mate's big Turbo Astra has decided it doesn't like the turbo seals anymore so I'm loaning it to him whilst he's without a car

Should give him a nice experience of VTEC for a while

We fitted a JDM rear ARB to the track car along with camber arms and bolts. Gave it a 'FRSU' and a fresh set of semi slicks and it was blinding round Cadwell! Wanting to do the same to my road EP3 (minus the tyres of course) but I'm always skint, booooooooo!

We fitted a JDM rear ARB to the track car along with camber arms and bolts. Gave it a 'FRSU' and a fresh set of semi slicks and it was blinding round Cadwell! Wanting to do the same to my road EP3 (minus the tyres of course) but I'm always skint, booooooooo!

I'd love to try Cadwell but the places scares the crap out of me! Prefer the safety of Snetts!

I'd love to try Cadwell but the places scares the crap out of me! Prefer the safety of Snetts!

I know what you mean, first time I went I felt quite intimidated by it but now it's my favourite track I've done so far and have now been three times!

Back