• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

rbc intake

agreed but dont forget you can trick rollers to!!!

Agreed. It only matters outside on the black stuff, not on some rollers with a print out.....

But if you do keep going to the same rollers, you can at least see your progress with mods, by comparing to the last time.

i agree, but rolling roads are always higher then they really are in the power stakes, how many ppl drive with the bonnet open, and a good panel filter will out perform an air filter on the road anyday

i agree, but rolling roads are always higher then they really are in the power stakes, how many ppl drive with the bonnet open, and a good panel filter will out perform an air filter on the road anyday

My dyno runs were done with the bonnet down :lol:

RBC is hopefully next for me, I don't fancy hacking the slam panel though.

I best get rid of the gruppe m, since panel filter's are the way to go :lol:

can anyone tell me if the rbc inlet would be ok to just bolt on without the need for tuning with the standard airbox?

that would be pretty pointless, the whole idea is to get the car breathing as well as possible, it will do no good if it cant get the air fed through quickly enough, GruppeM>SFS>RBC ftw!!

The silicone hose gives no noticeable power gains though and is purely there as engine bay bling.

Im stil waiting for my RBC Karcepts adapter plate from Vtecdirect, Have been sent the main inlet manifold but apparently there are problems with the suppliers of the Karcepts adapter kits,

Anyone else having the same prob?

(Not wanting to bad mouth Vtecdirect, I have had many other products from Barry, and there all good!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back