• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recaro's on ebay

Ok, I missed this set. Someone please PM me when you find another set of DC2 Recaros. :) Or DC5 recaros. :D

Bunge. said:
£500+ :shock:
I paid £600 + my 04 seats for mine, so I'm feeling slightly better now. I would've been gutted if they'd gone for £250 odd! :( sorry to say...

:cry: the price does seem to be getting quite high now :lol: their nice but £700+ is a bit more that what i wanted to pay :cry:

crazyness, there nasty seats too, only good when u come to sell it i spose might be able to say its a prem get lil more £££

I would prefer to get some proper race seats or something else as they are not meant to be that supportive, look nice but not that nice :lol:

Prefer the DC2 ones

Carl

Im with Carl on this if you think about it you can get some decent Cobra etc etc seats proper race ones for cheaper than this :)

One man's wine is another man's poison to be honest.

Bottom line - if they really are £1500 each from Honda (I've never bothered to check) then whoever gets them for the current price is still getting a huge bargain.

I'm a perfectionist and I wanted the seats that were in the Premier because I liked the anniversary ones so much. :(

dotty said:
Indeed - Great price.

You could sell facelift seats for £350-£400

They are not going for that much now :( more like £250-300

Carl

Back