• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recommend me a stereo..!

Got myself the single DIN try and surround thingy for the teg so i'm going to change the stereo...

Any suggestions? it only has to have ipod (don't use CDs) and have a good ipod search function...

:cool:

i have a nice alpine, always recommend them. search function isn't good though. is quicker to just unplug and search.

I had an alpine in my evo and the search function just got on my tits big time, im sure there is a stereo out there which does it better?

i'm planning on getting JVC KD-AVX77 for my car, love the touch screen rather then buttons

KD-AVX77.jpg

That JVC is nice but a bit too much for me :/ Blaupunkt are FTW, what are there stuff like these dayS?

That JVC is nice but a bit too much for me :/ Blaupunkt are FTW, what are there stuff like these dayS?

they aint too bad bit plain and borring on design but do the job, got plenty of functions on them and very sensible money. ive had mine for 3years and its had a hardlife and still going strong. it was in my dads work van for a year getting full of dust and stuff and still no problems with it

Back