• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red JDM mats in Black/Grey interior?

As above, I've had a good search, but can only find them in the facelift models.

Has anybody got any pics of them in the pre models?

I want some (of course), just a bit hesitant weather they'd look too ''whoa''

Joe

P3140013.jpg

With RIPSPEED heel plate on top to protect them

Last edited by a moderator:
I searched "JDM mats" in the member's cars section to find them, there are pics of JDM mats in facelifts but the carpet is the same colour is it not?

Yes Chris I was thinking that on my drive to work this morning "damn this red carpet needs changing for a lovely red one"

16042008013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I searched "JDM mats" in the member's cars section to find them, there are pics of JDM mats in facelifts but the carpet is the same colour is it not?

I did the same search in 'interior' lol.

thanks alot. I just need to get a set now.

Ebay are > 130, as are unit 8. Any ideas?

Sell me yours... WIN :D

Holdcroft Honda sell them in Stoke, i think they have them advertised on eBay as well, not sure if thats what you have already seen though :confused: Currently have them listed at £106 with £7 postage :cool:

i read on unit 8 the JDM mats are being dicontinued anyone know if this is true
That would make logical sense as they've stopped production of the EP3 and the mats are an accessory rather than a replacement part.

Holdcroft Honda sell them in Stoke, i think they have them advertised on eBay as well, not sure if thats what you have already seen though :confused: Currently have them listed at £106 with £7 postage :cool:

Thanks, I'll give them a call, and collect the bad boys if so :D

JDM red mats. £106.05
Type R rear badge:- £15.00
Std Grey mats with red piping:- £41.91

All at Stoke. - 01782 261593

I bought these, came next day, Brilliant service!

Back