• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red Type r Mats

What are the heel pads like for wearing down? My work shoes just seem to burn their way through most mats that I have used in my cars

What are the heel pads like for wearing down? My work shoes just seem to burn their way through most mats that I have used in my cars

On what? The JDM's?

There is like a raised/extra padded, dedicated section to the heel area - they will wear no doubt, but not easily - that part of the mat is reinforced with thicker padding.. looks neatly done too.

Last edited by a moderator:
on my drive home i have my work boots on and 6 months on the the JDM mats are standing up fine to the punishment

Last edited by a moderator:
On what? The JDM's?

There is like a raised/extra padded, dedicated section to the heel area - they will wear no doubt - but that part of the mat is reinforced with thicker padding.. looks neatly done too.

Nah man I meant these cheaper copies :lol: but I did notice the raised part. Werent too sure how tough they are

I found with the cheap mats i bought when i first had the CTR that even trainers wear through them quickly.

I recieved the mats a few days back and must say that I'm impressed with them so far. Not as nice as the JDM but a fraction of the price........ suits me fine anyway!!

Won't be long untill the ebay dude catches on and raises the price of the mats £10 or so

I found with the cheap mats i bought when i first had the CTR that even trainers wear through them quickly.

I bought my CTR with no mats and theres a big wear mark through the carpet :( so I'm now paranoid about any mat I put in lol

for 25 quid those fake mats look pretty decent. a crummy pair of generic mats from halfords or motorfactors is that price. i don't know what the colour match is like on those. the jdm mats are a nice deep red, not like a screaming bright red which would look gash.

These are for an FD2 and so they would not fit an EP3

As they are so expensive can someone let me know what currency these: http://www.tougedistribution.com/item--Honda-OEM-Mats-set--08P15-S5T-011/ are in? Has anyone bought these before?

Thanks for all your help :)

lee

JPY ¥23,700 (GBP £170)

Thanks mate that's really useful! Ordered a set off the japanese website :)

You won't be disappointed.

My car got nicked, went to see if for the first time today since recovery - chuffed to see the JDM's in the boot like I left them.. :cool:

Back