• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Refitted factory airbox = check engine light + weird hole

:)

Yeah, thats what was on it before - sucking in hot air from the engine bay.

I was going to try and sell it either on the forum or on eBay but to be honest I can't be bothered. Don't think it would be worth much!

Durzel said:
:)I was going to try and sell it either on the forum or on eBay but to be honest I can't be bothered. Don't think it would be worth much!

Mate there'll be some idiot that will buy it off you. Trust me all you need to do is give it a clean and make it look nice and tidy and you've got at least £50 in your pocket.

Durzel, get an AEM off the GB :D as I only have it running till today but with lack of numbers it looks like I will have to extend it :(

zeffania said:
Durzel, get an AEM off the GB :D as I only have it running till today but with lack of numbers it looks like I will have to extend it :(
Probably going to buy a GruppeM... I don't like the huge hole the AEM leaves in the engine bay. :( Thanks anyway.

MilanoChris: The actual filter is a bit of a mess to be honest.. only noticed it when I took it out. I wouldn't really wish the filter on anyone, but I suppose like you say there is someone out there who just wants some noise?

Back