• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

regular or Vpower

Is there any difference as ive been running mine on vpower the last few weeks and now ive gone back to the regular stuff and i havent really noticed any difference in performance, but ddnt think to check what mpg i was getting with vpower though. anyone get any views on this?

I get very slight better MPG on V-Power but its quite a bit smoother at lower revs, less kangeroo-y.....

I get very slight better MPG on V-Power but its quite a bit smoother at lower revs, less kangeroo-y.....

Ah right i noticed a little bit but not much, ill have to do an mpg test lol.
It made a massive difference on my bm when i used vpower but this i havnt really felt a great difference

Went out to college last night it is alot more jerky in traffic and quite annoying so i think i will start running it on v power again

On UK cars, I am a firm believe that fuel is fuel. I'm not going to argue that using a higher octane fuel doesnt have benifits because it does. But on a road car the extra cost of the higher octane fuel is greater than the benifits seen.

I wouldnt say there was any gain its just the car isnt as lumpy to drive of the bottom which is much better around town

I have to run mine on V power.

Don't mind though as the additives are good for the car etc. also have a V power card and I get a fiver off petrol every now and then, so for me the difference isn't that bad.

Back