• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Relocating hazard light switch

Very quick question, is it possible to relocate hazard light warning switch to the other side (where the lighter is?)

Got plans for the hole where the hazard switch is :)

Its been done before, someone put the starter button there once...cant find the pics tho.

- Kevin.

You mean like this? :wink:

centreconsole.JPG

N3YL B said:
think the wires need extending a little so they reach but could be wrong

wrong :wink:

plenty of cable lenght :D

Just have 2 blocks of apoxy resin in the pack, which the hazard switch is screwed into 8)

saboteur said:
OMG you got an engine start button.
Thats so cool... Can you buy that? :?

Yes you can.. They are from S2000's

Here is where mine is fitted.

DSC01233.jpg

dotty said:
saboteur said:
OMG you got an engine start button.
Thats so cool... Can you buy that? :?

Yes you can.. They are from S2000's

Here is where mine is fitted.

DSC01233.jpg

You're cigarette lighter is wonky :wink: mine is always straight! :wink: 8)

Dotty that is soo cool.
I've always wanted a start button since I was a kid watching it on topgear on the jag xj2-220. I still remember to thinking it'd be so cool to push a button to start a car as opposed to turning a key, though they are becoming quite common, saw it on the new yaris too!

Definately gonna get one of those on my CTR. Any ideas how much it costs and how to go about installing it. I think the place you've put it in Dotty is the best.

Also what headunit is that?

saboteur said:
Dotty that is soo cool.
I've always wanted a start button since I was a kid watching it on topgear on the jag xj2-220. I still remember to thinking it'd be so cool to push a button to start a car as opposed to turning a key, though they are becoming quite common, saw it on the new yaris too!

Definately gonna get one of those on my CTR. Any ideas how much it costs and how to go about installing it. I think the place you've put it in Dotty is the best.

Also what headunit is that?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Honda...ryZ72218QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There you go matey, fited mine today. Piece of piss

Back