• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Remember my immaculate dc2 i sold????

Well, it is no more!
teg2.jpg

teg.jpg

How it was before i sold it.........

steforsale.jpg

steforsale2.jpg

steforsale4.jpg

steforsale3.jpg

Why did i sell it :cry:

For sale.

Special Edition Honda Integra Type R

Shortened wheelbase :lol:

Seriously though - must have been driving like a right tw4t to cause that much damage?
Gutting when you care for something like you did, sell it and this happens. :(

They've certainly made a mess of that!

It's always sad to hear/see your old pride and joy ruined!

The same happended with my old Fiesta Zetec-S, the girl had it about 2 months, banged it a couple of times and then drove it into a tree:mad:

WTF? That must have been a huge accident. Would like to know how it happened.

Looked such a nice car too!

I like the roadsign in the same pic as the blonde, it looks like it says Newbie <--- :lol:

Shame to see a nice car end up like that though.

That sucks seeing your old pride and joy in such a state, yet it does look like a huge rear end shunt, that, or spun out at speed and hit something back end first...? :?
And yeh, looks as though someone has robbed the seats out of it..

Looks almost identical damage to the DC2 I went to test drive and the owner binned it whilst 'showing me what it could do'. 80mph backwards through a ditch-tree-field, DNW.

noooooo! i really liked that teg followed it from start to finish you did a great job on it and now some turds ruined it just like dotty's evo!!!

Back