• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

Looks good, really don't see many red 675's around. Did you go for a ride or just clean it? Had a pootle out on the gixxer this afternoon. Felt good to be back on two wheels and gave me chance to properly test it out since having the suspension set up.

That's one of the reasons I went red in the first place mate.
It's currently sorn, but going to change that. Fired first time in 6mths although hunted slightly for the first 30 secs, but put that down to fuel being old, but fine after 30 secs & no EML.
I'm very jealous of you getting a ride out mate.

I'm dying to get out on the new one. Test rode that special edition mustard colour one they were producing last year. Quickshifter was awesome but a little too cramped for me, first time i've ever had aching wrists riding a sportbike and thought I was going over the bars when I put the brakes on. Had a sit on the new one and it feels more roomy. Mine was SORN until this morning :lol:

Do you have it hooked up to a trickle charger? I've never bothered and neither does my old man, always fire up first time.

I don't like the new styling at all mate.
:lol: @ sorn until this morning. Mines on an optimiser the whole time due to having an alarm. Apparently it can muller a battery within 2-3 weeks if not hooked up.

I think they look much better in person than they do in pics. Quite taken with the white/blue one.

Ahhh didn't realise you had one. Never had one fitted myself, seem to be a PITA more than anything. I've had a couple of trackers and no problems with the battery.

What's next for the Mini? Just going to enjoy it as it is for a bit or is there more in the pipeline?

It was fitted with the lead when I bought it mate, I just bought the optimiser & hook it up when I put it away.

It's all fund dependant tbh mate. I'd like to change the exhaust manifold & cat but have the whole system ceramic coated.
I'd also consider a new cam, bigger injectors & remap & then I'd leave it. Coil overs are also another consideration, but that means control arms, bushing etc etc. I'd only want to run Bilsteins or Ohlins really.

I WILL have the oil cooler with stat done, but they'll need the car for a bit so will have to wait.
I've got a proper wish list, but dread adding up costing :lol:

Had a go in my mates Cooper S a couple nights back, I actually really enjoyed it. Grips really well, the power is smooth and the charger sounds awesome.

This must be a right laugh in comparison with the upgrades.

Compared to a stock MCS it's in a different league mate.
If you're ever down my way, gimme a shout. I'll take ya for a spin.

Fine mate. Haven't done anything since spa.
Got a new trick header tank, but haven't fitted it yet.

Saw this in Portsmouth a few weeks back, check out the plate

IMG_20130506_101553_zpsfa72d17d.jpg

Back