• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

My new LED chip fitted in a CRZ and under the doors

P1010568_zpsyz3y17su.jpg

P1010569_zpsb7kbqrqn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of these kits have you had now?

I screwed up my install of my red LED one. :( Embarrassed. :smt100 I still have the White Xenon Kit and have kept that in case I decide to go to the white kit. As I remembered you said you maybe stopping them :D

I didn't drill the hole in the panel so I have sourced some panels and will drill the 10mm hole to support the cables this time.

I know I'm a muppet. ](*,)

Or better still Rick I pop down to see my Mate in Sheffield and then pop over and get you to ft them for some cash lol. :D

I'm much better with Desktops, Servers, Backups and Storage lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember in the morning I will have a look what off cuts I have and might throw you some free samples in to play with as I know you have had a few kits ;) I am sure I will find something for you to mess with etc. My mate Ian fitted some LED behind the speaker grills in the rear wired to the front kit to illuminate as well so maybe a idea for your old red kit ;)

Wow Rick how did that CR-Z of yours get the Mugen kit and exhaust system on it and Rear wing? While you were not looking.... :p

It had better not as not that keen to be honest ;) but does now have OEM spoiler fitted and may just fit JDM wind deflectors and oem illuminated door sills if I do any more. I have sent you a off cut of blue and white to play with as well ;)

The blue looks awesome on your CRZ. And thanks. I am just waiting on my full Mugen Twinloop system to arrive plus Mugen manifold with sports cat :D Will need the remap and KPro added. I do like the exhaust system Mugen did for the CRZ

Fitted the red kit to my Ep3 today.
30min job, mainly because I was being picky about routing the wires out of sight.
Great little kit and well worth the money ! Getting the benefit from these LED's is the only reason I'm looking forward to the dark nights coming in, ha !
Only problem I'm having is that the wife wants them for our mk2 Mazda 3 MPS !

If if you don't have these already..........GET THEM !

Fitted them in my mates FN, hardest bit was routing the cables behind the dash but other than that very straight forward - Done in 30 minutes or so (Not rushing!)

I've just ordered a set for my EP3 in red, Can't wait to fit them in.
PS: what method did most people go with? Lights on when doors open?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I've just ordered a set for my EP3 in red, Can't wait to fit them in.
PS: what method did most people go with? Lights on when doors open?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

That's what I did, looks good!

Back